I'm a happy mom of 3 amazing boys and I live many daily fun challenges of motherhood. I feel grateful for them as I believe they are opportunities for growth. To celebrate all mothers this month, here are some ideas that remind us how much we are blessed to have them in our lives!
To all moms...
1. Thank you for waking up everyday knowing that what truly matters is for your children to live happy.
2. I admire you for your nonstop effort in being a great mom.
3. Way to never give up! In any struggle, you show up fighting like a true peaceful warrior.
4. Congratulations on caring for you because you know how much your children need you.
5. The older you get, the wiser. Thank you for always learning new ways to bring the family together.
6. I love the way you keep home feeling like home.
7. Your smile is always there to pump anyone up. The greatest motivator ever is seeing how happy you are.
8. Your presence in the most important events create the real treasures of life.
9. The way you guide your children to feel and perform their best, is remarkable.
10. Thank you for cooking, bathing, nursing, coaching, teaching, decorating, cheering, dancing, smiling, organizing, etc.
All in all, MOM, THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THE JOY TO THE WORLD!